The Big Ten women's basketball weekly release is now available! Click HERE to view the whole thing, or read below for highlights.
1. Highlighting this week's schedule is the third annual Big Ten/ACC Women's Basketball Challenge.
2. Big Ten teams will host five Challenge games this year, each of which will be broadcast on the Big Ten Network or www.BigTenNetwork.com.
3. This year's Challenge features seven total teams ranked in the AP top 25 and an additional four receiving votes outside the poll.
4. Eight of this year's Challenge games will feature at least one team either ranked or receiving votes in the AP or coaches polls.
5. The Big Ten went 2-1 against ACC teams during last year's NCAA Championship.
6. Follow all the Challenge action on Twitter by using the tag, #BTACCW.
7. This week's schedule also features an early start to conference play with 10 teams playing their first conference contests on Sunday.
8. The Big Ten Network will broadcast a quadruple-header of Big Ten women's basketball conference action on Sunday and will air another game on www.BigTenNetwork.com.
9. No. 3/3 Ohio State entered the week with more wins than any other team in Division I (eight) and is off to its best start (8-0) under head coach Jim Foster.
10. Ohio State's Jantel Lavender and Illinois' Jenna Smith continue to extend their impressive double-digit scoring streaks.