Nine Big Ten men's tennis teams appear in the latest Campbell's/ITA National Rankings, released on Tuesday. Ohio State leads the conference squads in the poll, coming in at No. 9. Illinois and Northwestern also rank in the top 20 coming in at No. 15 and No. 18, respectively. Nebraska checks in at No. 38, Michigan is No. 40, Michigan State is No. 52, Minnesota is No. 58, Wisconsin is No. 62 and Penn State is No. 69.
Individually, 11 Big ten men's tennis players and eight doubles pairs have been ranked nationally in the ITA poll. The complete list of Big Ten singles and doubles player can be found below.
3. Peter Kobelt, OSU
15. Evan King, MICH
20. Blaz Rola, OSU
36. Rok Bonin, MINN
37. Connor Smith, OSU
40. Jared Hiltzik, ILL
45. Chris Diaz, OSU
76. Vlad Stefan, MICH
102. Leandro Toledo, MINN
108. Ross Guignon, ILL
124. Devin McCarthy, OSU
8. Evan King/Shaun Bernstein, MICH
16. Peter Kobelt/Connor Smith, OSU
28. Devin McCarthy/Ille Van Engelen, OSU
31. Sam Monette/Isade Juneau, IND
36. Tim Kopinski/Ross Guignon, ILL
37. Alex Buzzi/Evan King, MICH
49. Josh MacTaggart/Isade Juneau, IND
51. Blaz Rola/Kevin Metka, OSU
For the complete rankings, click here.