Nine Big Ten women's tennis teams appear in the latest Campbell's/ITA National Rankings, released on Tuesday. The conference is led by No. 10 Michigan, No. 11 Northwestern and No. 12 Nebraska. Purdue joins them in the top 20, coming in at No. 17. Penn State sits at No. 30, Indiana comes in at No. 40, Illinois is ranked No. 52, Ohio State checks in at No. 57 and Iowa rounds out conference teams in the poll at No. 69.
Individually, 11 Big Ten women's tennis players and nine doubles pairs have been ranked nationally in the ITA poll. The complete list of ranked conference singles and doubles players can be found below.
13. Mary Weatherholt, NEB
29. Emina Bektas, MICH
39. Ronit Yurovsky, MICH
54. Kelsey Dieters, OSU
57. Petra Januskova, PSU
63. Kate Turvy, NU
76. Sarah Lee, MICH
85. Ruth Seaborne, IOWA
96. Veronica Corning, NU
111. Leslie Hureau, IND
112. Katie Klyczek, IND
2. Brooke Bolender/Emina Bektas, MICH
9. Linda Abu Mushrefova/Nida Hamilton, NU
11. Patricia Veresova/Mary Weatherholt, NEB
21. Melissa Kopinski/Rachael White, ILL
34. Ruth Seaborne/Morven McCulloch, IOWA
39. Krisztina Kapitany/Mara Schmidt, PUR
49. Ronit Yurovsky/Sarah Lee, MICH
61. Leslie Hureau/Sophie Garre, IND
75. Petra Januskova/Chelsea Utting, PSU
For the complete polls, click here.