The Big Ten Conference had 13 women's soccer players named to the Top Drawer Soccer midseason National Top 100, it was announced on Friday. Placements in the top 15 included Illinois' Vanessa DiBernardo (No. 4) and Penn State's Maya Hayes (No. 6) and Whitney Church (No. 12).
Penn State led the way with 5 players being recognized, followed by Michigan (3), Illinois (2), Iowa (1), Ohio State (1) and Wisconsin (1).
Below is a complete listing of Big Ten representatives.
4. Vanessa DiBernardo, Sr., Illinois
6. Maya Hayes, Sr., Penn State
12. Whitney Church, Jr., Penn State
16. Nkem Ezurike, Sr., Michigan
34. Danica Wu, Sr., Ohio State
44. Jannelle Flaws, Jr., Illinois
50. Mallory Weber, So., Penn State
59. Holly Hein, Sr., Michigan
66. Cloe Lacasse, Jr., Iowa
70. Taylor Schram, Sr., Penn State
73. Shelina Zadorsky, Sr., Michigan
79. Raquel Rodriguez Cedeno, Jr., Penn State
94. Kinley McNicoll, So., Wisconsin