Click Here to Purchase Big Ten RV Nation Parking Passes
The Big Ten Football Championship is quickly approaching. This year for $250 you'll get two nights in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, right across the street from the south side of Lucas Oil Stadium. Overnight security will be present each night. Passes for the 2016 Big Ten RV Nation are now available, and there are only a limited number of spots. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! To purchase your ticket today, click here.
Big Ten RV Nation Details:
- Located at the corner of West and McCarty Streets - right across the street from the south side of Lucas Oil Stadium (lot address is 343 W. McCarty St.,Indianapolis, IN 46204).
- Entry to the lot is off of McCarty Street.
- Big Ten RV Nation is open Friday, December 2 through Sunday, December 4.
- Each RV will receive an appropriate amount of room to park and tailgate.
- All parking spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Those wanting to park next to each other will have to arrive together.
Lucas Oil Stadium is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, attractions, and parking. Indianapolis features arguably the most walkable downtown area in America. Utilize one of the downtown's more than 73,000 parking spaces and then enjoy the 2016 Big Ten Football Championship Game and all of the fan events. Locate some parking options in advance of the event by visiting this interactive parking map.