Click Here to Purchase Big Ten RV Nation Parking Passes
You'll have the best spot in town for the 2013 Big Ten Football Championship Game. Secure your parking spot in RV Nation today for the best tailgate area near Lucas Oil Stadium.
This paved and lit parking area features games, music, activities and special giveaways. RV Nation will provide portable toilets, security, trash cans throughout the parking area, and dumpsters for both trash and recyclables.
Big Ten RV Nation Details:
- Located at the corner of South and Pennsylvania Streets - just three blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium (401 South Pennsylvania Indianapolis, IN 46204). Entry to the lot is on the left of Pennsylvania Street. Printer friendly downtown map
- The lot will open at 6:00 pm on Friday, December 6, 2013 and allow check-in until 10 p.m.. The lot will reopen at 6 a.m. Saturday, December 7 and remain open until noon on on Sunday, December 8, 2013. Overnight security will be provided for those choosing to spend the night.
- Each RV will receive approximately 2 spaces (end to end) to park their RV and 2 additional spaces (end to end) for tailgating.
- All parking spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Those wanting to park next to each other will have to arrive together.
- The lot is ONLY open to RVs or other oversize vehicles. There are plenty of adjacent surface lots that will accommodate cars, trucks, vans, etc.
- Parking pass price is $150 per vehicle.
Lucas Oil Stadium is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, attractions, and parking. Indianapolis features arguably the most walkable downtown area in America. Utilize one of the downtown's more than 72,000 parking spaces and then enjoy the 2013 Big Ten Football Championship Game and all of its fan events. Locate some parking options in advance of the event by visiting www.denisonparking.com.