Friday, December 5, 2014: 3 - 9 p.m.
Saturday, December 6, 2014: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Big Ten Fan Fest presented by Dr Pepper will feature:
- Photo opportunity with the Stagg Championship Trophy
- Special editions of Big Ten Network's BTN LIVE originate Friday evening at 6 p.m. ET and Saturday morning beginning at 11:00 AM ET
- Dr Pepper Field, where throughout the day Dr Pepper hosts football clinics, celebrity appearances, pep rallies and more
- Team pep rallies, featuring marching bands and cheerleaders
- Autograph session on Saturday with 2014 Big Ten season award winners and other former Big Ten players
- USA Football FUNdamental youth clinics open to the public on Saturday
- Over 20 games and interactive experiences for fans of all ages
- Call the Play, a first-hand experience to pose as a game analyst
- Championship Stage, where interviews with football legends will be conducted
- Exciting interactive exhibits and giveaways from sponsors including Allstate, Nissan, Ford and BTN
- The Big Ten Store, featuring authentic team and conference merchandise
- East and West Grill
Tickets are available to purchase ($8 for adults and $4 for youth) at the Indiana Convention Center on Friday, December 5 and Saturday, December 6. Anyone with a 2014 Big Ten Football Championship Game ticket will be admitted free of charge.
In 2013, the two-day event attracted more than 51,000 Big Ten football fans to the Indiana Convention Center for the interactive games and displays.
Big Ten Football Youth Clinics
The Big Ten Conference, Indiana Sports Corp and St.Vincent Sports Performance will again host USA Football FUNdamental youth clinics for kids ages 7-14 on Saturday, December 6 inside the Big Ten Fan Fest. The clinics -- free with a ticket to Fan Fest and no pre-registration required -- will begin at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. Participants will receive a t-shirt and cinch bag upon completion. Please contact mpowell@IndianaSportsCorp.org with any questions.