Click Here to Purchase Big Ten RV Nation Parking Passes
The Big Ten Football Championship is quickly approaching. This year for $200 you'll get two nights in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, three blocks away from Lucas Oil. Overnight security will be present each night. Passes for the 2015 Big Ten RV Nation are now available, and there are only a limited number of spots. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! To purchase your ticket today, click here.
Big Ten RV Nation Details:
- Located at the corner of South and Pennsylvania Streets - just three blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium (401 South Pennsylvania Indianapolis, IN 46204). Entry to the lot is on the left of Pennsylvania Street.
- Big Ten RV Nation is open Friday, December 4 at 6 p.m. through Sunday, December 6 at Noon. RV check-in is Friday from 6-10 p.m. and Saturday beginning at 6 a.m.
- Each RV will receive approximately two spaces (end to end) to park their RV and two additional spaces (end to end) for tailgating.
- All parking spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Those wanting to park next to each other will have to arrive together.
- The lot is ONLY open to RV's or other oversize vehicles. There are plenty of adjacent surface lots that will accommodate cars, trucks, vans, etc.
Lucas Oil Stadium is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, attractions, and parking. Indianapolis features arguably the most walkable downtown area in America. Utilize one of the downtown's more than 72,000 parking spaces and then enjoy the 2015 Big Ten Football Championship Game and all of the fan events. Locate some parking options in advance of the event by visiting this interactive parking map.