Friday, December 4, 2015: 3 - 9 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2015: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Big Ten Fan Fest presented by Dr Pepper will feature:
- Photo opportunity with the Stagg Championship Trophy
- Special editions of Big Ten Network's #BTNLive
- Dr Pepper Field plays host tofootball clinics, celebrity appearances, pep rallies and more
- Team pep rallies, featuring marching bands and cheerleaders on Saturday
- USA Football FUNdamental youth clinics open to the public on Saturday
- Over 20 games and interactive experiences for fans of all ages
- Call the Play, a first-hand experience to pose as a game analyst
- Championship Stage, where interviews with football legends will be conducted
- Exciting interactive exhibits and giveaways
- The Big Ten Store, featuring authentic team and conference merchandise
- "Gridiron Grill," where fans can enjoy food, drinks and football on large TVs throughout the day
Tickets are available to purchase ($8 for adults and $4 for youth) at the Indiana Convention Center on Friday, December 4 and Saturday, December 5. Anyone with a 2015 Big Ten Football Championship Game ticket will be admitted free of charge.
Click here for 2015 Fan Guide.
Big Ten Football Youth Clinics
The Big Ten Conference, Indiana Sports Corp and St.Vincent Sports Performance will again host USA Football FUNdamental youth clinics for kids. The clinics are free with a ticket to Fan Fest and no pre-registration required. Participants will receive a t-shirt and cinch bag upon completion. Please contact mpowell@IndianaSportsCorp.org with any questions.