Click Here to Purchase Big Ten RV Nation Parking Passes
You'll have the best spot in town when the Legends Division and Leaders Division champions meet Saturday, December 3 in Indianapolis for the 2011 Big Ten Football Championship Game. Secure your parking spot today for the best tailgate area near Lucas Oil Stadium.
This parking area will feature games, music, local entertainment, activities and special giveaways. The lot is paved and lit. RV Nation will provide portable toilets, trash cans throughout the parking area, and dumpsters for both trash and recyclables. The Lot will feature a display of 3 Class A motor coaches from American RV. The display will offer you time to tour the RVs inside and out and talk to representatives from American.
Big Ten RV Nation Details:
- Located at the corner of South and Pennsylvania Streets - just 3 blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium (401 South Pennsylvania Indianapolis, IN 46204). Entry to the lot is on the left of Pennsylvania Street. Printer friendly downtown map
- The lot will open at 6:00 am on Saturday, December 3 and remain open until noon on Sunday, December 4, 2011. Overnight security will be provided for those choosing to spend the night.
- Each RV will receive approximately 2 spaces (end to end) to park their RV and 2 additional spaces (end to end) for tailgating.
- All parking spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Those wanting to park next to each other will have to arrive together. No parking passes will be sold on-site for this lot.
- The lot is ONLY open to RVs or other oversize vehicles. There are plenty of adjacent surface lots that will accommodate cars, trucks, vans, etc.
Big Ten RV Nation parking passes are available today for $150 each. Each customer can purchase up to two (2) passes. Ordering is easy; just visit the secure web site.
Parking passes will be mailed in advance until November 23. After that time they will be held and distributed at a will call area at the parking lot. Your parking pass or proof of purchase (your receipt and ID) will be required to enter the lot on December 3.
Lucas Oil Stadium is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, attractions, and parking. Indianapolis features arguably the most walkable downtown area in America. Utilize one of the downtown's more than 72,000 parking spaces and then enjoy the 2011 Big Ten Football Championship Game and all the fan events. Locate some parking options in advance of the event by visiting www.denisonparking.com.