Doors OpeningDoors will open for the Big Ten Football Championship Game at 6:15 p.m. ET
First AidFirst Aid stations are areas available to guests with disabilities and other who may require temporary refuge for a variety of reasons. First Aid personnel will be available to assist guests needing temporary refuge. Indiana University Medical provides First Aid to all public events inside Lucas Oil Stadium. The main First Aid office is located in the northwest corner of Street Level, adjacent to Section 145. For emergencies during events, please find the nearest usher, or contact Lucas Oil Stadium Control at 317-262-3444.
Guest Conduct PolicyBig Ten Football fans are the best in all of college sports because of their passion, enthusiasm, and team support. The players, coaches, staff and fans shape the Big Ten College Football image. We encourage our fans to create a high-energy environment supporting their favorite team while maintaining a family-oriented atmosphere.
Lucas Oil Stadium has established Rules of Conduct that will allow everyone in attendance at the stadium to enjoy all aspects of a Big Ten Football game. Any violations of these rules could result in immediate ejection from the stadium.
These rules include, but are not limited to:
- Anyone not credentialed attempting to enter the playing field, or unauthorized entry onto the playing field, and interfering with the progress of the game
- Refusing to show ticket stub when asked by a stadium representative
- Attempting to sit in seats for which you are not properly ticketed
- Using foul or abusive language or gestures
- Threatening other patrons with words and/or actions
- Throwing or kicking any object in LOS or onto the playing field
- Interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game
- Wearing clothing with abusive or vulgar terminology or inappropriate photographs or symbols
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Standing on seats
- Stepping over chairs from one row to another
- Standing, sitting or loitering in aisles, stairs, ramps or other areas of conveyance
- Placing food or beverages on walls, ledges or overhands that may spill or drop on guests below
- Running or jogging in Lucas Oil Stadium
- Disorderly conduct
- Public Intoxication
- Possession or use of drugs
- Public indecency
- Obstructing justice
- Criminal trespass
- Selling items or tickets on Lucas Oil Stadium property
- Distributing or displaying handbills without prior consent
- Smoking (except outside gates) or spitting
Inspection & Inappropriate ItemsAll guests will be subject to inspection upon entering Lucas Oil Stadium. The following items are not permitted in Lucas Oil Stadium: food and beverage items, bottles, cans, liquor containers, tumblers, weapons, coolers, bags, large purses, backpacks, video recorders, horns, artificial noisemakers, large signs, promotional items with commercial slogans or identification, all forms of fireworks, animals except for ADA service dogs, any objects that obstruct another guest’s view of the playing field and any missile-like objects. Items that are considered irritants will also not be allowed inside Lucas Oil Stadium. These irritants include, but are not limited to: laser pointers, strobe lights, oversized flags, banners, or signs. The Big Ten Football Championship management staff will determine whether a specific item in this category represents an “irritant” to other patrons and whether it should be prohibited. Please be advised that nothing larger than a small personal handbag, subject to inspection, will be permitted inside Lucas Oil Stadium.
Clear Bag PolicyPlease note that the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy WILL BE IN EFFECT for the Football Championship Game. The Clear Bag Policy affects the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium – not the items that fans normally need to bring to a game. Each fan may bring in their pockets items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets and credit cards. Fans must hold these items in their hands at time of entry for screening. Fans may also carry a blanket or jacket into the stadium. Every fan may use the below specified bags to carry other items into the stadium:
• One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
• In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap – no larger than 4.5” by 6.5”.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the following gates: Northwest corner (employee entrance) OR Southeast corner (adjacent to Ticket Office).
• Formula, diapers and wipes may be included in one of the clear bag choices listed above. Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse, providing ample storage capacity.
• All items subject to inspection.