Mason Jobst, Ohio State
F – So. – Speedway, Ind.
- Led the Big Ten with five points last weekend, guiding the Buckeyes to a series split against Michigan State
- Tallied a shorthanded goal and added two assists on Friday
- Scored a power-play goal and added the primary assist on the game-winning goal on Saturday to push his season point total to 47, the most for a Buckeye since R.J. Umberger had 53 points in 2002-03
- Claims his third career weekly award and second of the season
- Last Ohio State honoree: Nick Schilkey (Second Star) on Feb. 7, 2017
- Last Ohio State First Star: Mason Jobst on Jan. 24, 2017
Tyler Sheehy, Minnesota
F - So - Burnsville, Minn.
- Recorded four points as the Gophers earned a series split on the road at Michigan
- Tallied an assist in the series opener on Friday night
- Netted a pair of goals, including the game-winner, and added an assist on Saturday, registering his 19th multi-point game and fifth multi-goal game of the season
- Earns his sixth career weekly award and fifth of the season
- Last Minnesota honorees: Rem Pitlick (First Star) and Justin Kloos (Third Star) on Feb. 21, 2017
David Goodwin, Penn State
F – Sr. –St. Louis, Mo.
- Tied a career high with a four-point effort in a 6-0 victory over nationally ranked Wisconsin on Saturday
- Scored twice and added a pair of assists to notch his second multi-goal game of the season
- Recorded his eighth multi-point contest of the season
- Claims his fifth career weekly award and first of the season
- Last Penn State honoree: Vince Pedrie (Second Star) on Feb. 28, 2017