Matt Berry, Michigan State
F – Jr. – Canton, Mich.
- Tallied three goals to lead Michigan State to a series split with nationally ranked Wisconsin
- Recorded a pair of goals in the Spartans’ 5-4 overtime victory on Friday
- Added another goal in Saturday’s 4-3 defeat
- Tied for fourth in the Big Ten with eight goals in conference play
- Earns his first career Big Ten weekly award
- Last Michigan State honoree: Jake Hildebrand (Third Star) on Feb. 18
Andrew Copp, Michigan
F – So. – Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Registered three points (two goals, one assist) as the Wolverines split a series with top-ranked Minnesota
- Picked up one goal in Friday’s 3-2 overtime loss
- Added one goal and one assist on Saturday as Michigan skated to a 6-2 victory
- Tied for third in the conference with 15 goals in all games
- Earns his second career Big Ten weekly award and first since being named First Star on Oct. 15
- Last Michigan honoree: Alex Guptill (Second Star) on March 4
Brady Skjei, Minnesota
D – So. – Lakeville, Minn.
- Recorded three goals against Michigan as Minnesota clinched the inaugural Big Ten Championship
- Tallied the game’s first goal on Friday as Minnesota claimed a 3-2 overtime win
- Scored both Gopher goals in Saturday’s 6-2 loss
- His three goals against Michigan doubled his season total to six
- Claims his first career Big Ten weekly award
- Last Minnesota honoree: Mike Reilly (Third Star) on March 11