March 1, 2018
- The number six seed is now 19-4 when playing the 11th seed in the Big Ten Tournamnet
- Michigan is now 3-1 against Penn State in Big Ten Tournament play, beating them the last two times in 2001 and 2008.
- It only took Hallie Thome and Katelynn Flaherty one half of play to get into double figures with each player scoring 14 points. This marks Flahertys 124th career game with double-digit scoring, and Thomes 87th time in the same category. Both players sat out midway through the fourth quarter only after Flaherty scored 21 and Thome scored 22 points. This is the 28th time that Flaherty scored more than 20 points, and the seventh time that Thome reached that same mark in her career.
- Thome and Flaherty combined for 28 of the teams 32 points at the end of the first half.
- Flaherty moved into fifth in career assists with her five assists tonight and now has 389 assists.
- Hallie Thome climbed her way up to 13th in school history in single season scoring with her 22 tonight. She now has 507.
- With five made 3-pointers, Flaherty ties her 2015-16 3-point field goals made mark of 105.
- The Wolverines held the Nitanny Lions to 48 points, 21 points less than their regular season meeting.
- Akienreh Johnson chipped in 13 points, making it her fourth game in double-figures this season.
- The 48 points that the Wolverines allowed was the second lowest score they held a Big Ten team to all season.
- Teniya Page scored 12 points to improve her career total to 1,575 points. That total ranks 12th on the Nittany Lion all-time list for career scoring.
- Page has scored 121 points in five career Big Ten Tournament games.
- Page scored in double-figures for the 77th time in her career and 23rd time this season.
- Page has scored in double-figures in 16 straight games for Penn State.
- Penn State had seven different players score in the game.
- Amari Carter recorded her 23rd multi-steal game of the season with two steals.
- Penn State had 10 blocks, their second most for a game this season.