March 2, 2018
- With the win Maryland advances to the Big Ten Tournament semifinal where they will take on the winner of GAME 10 of the tournament between Michigan and Nebraska.
- Maryland is now 10-0 all time in the Big Ten Tournament. They won their first ever game against the Hoosiers in the Big Ten Tournament and are now 6-0 against the Hoosiers overall. The 13-point victory marks the ninth game out of the ten where the Maryland has won by at least 10 points in the Big Ten Tournament.
- Maryland went on an 11-2 run to close out the third quarter as they took a 48-40 lead at the end of three quarters.
- Kaila Charles scored 24 points, making it her 27th game this season in double-figures, and her 10th game this season with more than 20 points.
- Stephanie Jones scored 10 points, making it the 19th time in her career to have double-figure scoring.
- Brianna Frasier added four blocks to her career total, which is now 78, putting her at 15th in Marylands career blocks category. The four blocks in the game ties a career best for Frasier, hitting that mark for the third time.
- Frasier was also 6-of-6 from the stripe, tying a Maryland Big Ten Tournament record for free-throw percentage, a mark only accomplished by four others before.
- Channise Lewis scored in double-figures for the eighth time this year by scoring 10 points. She also set a career- high of six rebounds during the game.
- Maryland allowed Indiana to score just 54 points, the fourth lowest outing by the Hoosiers all season.
- Amanda Cahill led Indiana with 17 points. Cahill set a new IU school record for points in an entire Big Ten Tournament with 55 points. Cahil had 38 vs. Michigan State in the Hoosiers first game of the tournament.
- Cahill recorded two blocks and moved into sixth on the Indiana all-time list for career blocks. She now has 127 career blocks.
- Cahill now has 1,801 career points and 1,071 career rebounds.
- Tyra Buss scored in double-figures for the 117th game of her career with 13 points. Buss has scored in double-figures in 17 straight games this season.
- Buss increased her school record for career scoring to 2,241 points. Buss also has Indiana career record in assists (551), steals (274) and free-throws (598).
- Buss moved into second on the Hoosiers all-time list for single season scoring and now has 640 points for the season.
- The Hoosiers had three players score in double-figures (Cahill-17, Buss-13, Bendu Yeaney-10).