ROSEMONT, Ill. — Ohio State secured a share of the Big Ten Conference women’s basketball title on Thursday by virtue of Michigan’s 71-65 win at home over Maryland. It’s the Buckeyes’ 16th Big Ten championship and their second in as many seasons — they shared last year’s crown with Maryland.
Ohio State (23-6, 12-3 Big Ten) holds a one-game lead in the Big Ten standings with one game remaining. The Buckeyes can clinch the outright Big Ten title on Sunday with a win at Penn State.
The 25th Big Ten Tournament will be played Feb. 28-March 4 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. Games on the first three days of the tournament will be televised on BTN2Go, with BTN and BTN2Go televising the tournament semifinals on March 3, and ESPN2 broadcasting the tournament championship game on March 4.
All-session and single-session tickets for the 2018 Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament are on sale at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse box office, Ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 800-745-3000. Single-session ticket prices vary from $8 to $16 depending on the session, while all-session tickets are available for $75. Other than suites and the fan blocks for that university’s respective games, the Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament features general admission seating, allowing fans to witness the action from the best available seats at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
In addition, two special ticket offers have been unveiled for this year’s Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament:
Family Fun Pack
• Package includes four reduced price tickets and four food vouchers
• Package is priced at $50 and must be purchased in increments of four
• Good for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday sessions
• Includes four tickets and four vouchers for a hot dog, bag of chips, and soda
5 for $25
• Celebrate the 25th Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament with reduced price single-session tickets with purchase of five tickets
• Available during all days and sessions
• Must purchase five tickets to qualify for special pricing
The full Big Ten Tournament bracket will be released following the completion of the regular season on Sunday. For more information, visit the Big Ten Tournament Central page at bigten.org/wbbt.