ROSEMONT, Ill. — The Big Ten Conference and the Big Ten Network have unveiled additional television coverage plans for the first three days of the 25th Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament that tips off Wednesday and continues through Sunday night at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
All of the tournament’s first-round (Games 1-2), second-round (Games 3-6) and quarterfinal (Games 7-10) contests, played Wednesday through Friday, will be televised live on BTN2Go (available to authenticated BTN subscribers) as well as on linear television through several Regional Sports Networks (RSN) around the country. Those RSN affiliates that will carry the early-round tournament games cover the home markets for all 14 Big Ten schools throughout the conference footprint and are as follows:
• MSG Network (Games 9-10 will air on MSG PLUS 2)
• Fox Sports Detroit (Games 1-2 will air on FS Detroit PLUS; will not air Games 9-10)
• Fox Sports Indiana (Games 3-8 will air on FS Indiana PLUS; will not air Games 9-10)
• Fox Sports Kansas City (Games 3-10 will air on FS Kansas City PLUS)
• Fox Sports Midwest (Games 3-6 and 9-10 will air on FS Midwest PLUS; will not air Games 7-8)
• Fox Sports North (Games 5-6 will air on FS North PLUS; will not air Games 9-10)
• Fox Sports Ohio (Game 9 only)
• Fox Sports Wisconsin (Games 3-6 and 9-10 will air on FS Wisconsin PLUS)
• MASN (Games 1-2 will air on MASN2)
• SportsTime Ohio (Game 10 will air on delayed basis; will not air Game 9)
• WHVL-TV in State College, Pa. (all 10 games)
BTN will carry Saturday’s semifinals live on its linear network, as well as through its BTN2Go platform. Sunday’s Big Ten Tournament championship game will be televised live on ESPN2 and the WatchESPN platform.
Tickets for the 2018 Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament are on sale through the Bankers Life Fieldhouse box office, Ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at 800-745-3000. Information on tournament tickets, history and more can be found on the official Big Ten Tournament Central page at bigten.org/wbbt.