• Two conference games will air on BTN this week, with Northwestern hosting Michigan on Thursday and Ohio State entertaining Penn State on Saturday.
• Maryland and Ohio State have combined to win 19 straight games. The Terrapins are unbeaten on the season, while the Buckeyes haven't lost since Feb. 21.
• Four different Big Ten teams are ranked among the top 20 in the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA) or Nike/Lacrosse Magazine polls, including a pair of top-10 teams. Maryland leads the way at #1/1, followed by #8/10 Penn State, #T13/16 Northwestern and #18/20 Ohio State.
• Eleven Big Ten women's lacrosse players from four conference schools were named to the watch list for the 2016 Tewaaraton Award: Maryland's Taylor Cummings, Alice Mercer, Zoe Stukenburg and Megan Whittle, Northwestern's Kaleigh Craig, Selena Lasota and Sheila Nesselbush, Ohio State's Cian Dabrowski and Penn State's Jenna Mosketti, Emi Smith and Abby Smucker.
• Through games of April 5, Maryland's Megan Whittle leads the Big Ten with 3.27 goals per game. Ohio State's Rainey Hodgson and Penn State's Steph Lazo pace the conference with 1.91 assists per contest and the Buckeyes' Cian Dabrowski is the Big Ten's leader with 4.18 points per game. Maryland's Taylor Cummings leads the Big Ten with 3.09 ground balls, 2.82 caused turnovers and 5.82 draw controls per game. The Terrapins' Megan Taylor leads the Big Ten with a 6.33 goals against average, while Northwestern's Mallory Weisse is the Big Ten leader with 7.40 saves per game.